18/12/12

Winter break yay!

So, winter break is just round the corner!
I'm so happy! i can finally throw away all my school books and even more important then this on Friday i'm leaving to Tokyo! ;___;
I still can't believe it srsly!
it's my first time so i'm all dokidoki and shit.
I'll be there with Grazia for 2 weeks. I think it will be the best New Year's Eve ever!
We made a kind of schedule but we don't know if we're actually going to follow it :"DD
Also we bought a ticket for Ayumi Hamasaki concert 'cause Grazia loves her! I'm also looking forward to it!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
We also wanted to go to the GazettE concert since i love them but in order to get the ticket you had to attend a lottery  so we can't go. I'm gonna cry hard on that day Д
Maybe we're going to go to D=OUT's one~


Also! This has been a busy period since i had exams at school. They startedon 19th Nov and  ended a few days ago DD: They all went well but Maths..... <__________<""


During these days i also went out so here you are some outfits (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧





I also dyed my hair! I dunn what kind of color is this nor if it's even a color but still LOL
That's all folks! See 'ya when i'm back! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

2 commenti: