01/01/15

2015 shit's gonna happen

Hello everyone, it has been a while  8D
I didn't forget about this blog I swear I just haven't had the inspiration to write something down lol
btw, happy new year!  hope it's gonna be a great one :)

Well, I hope it's goona be a good one for me too 'cause I'll spend it in Tokyo :^D
I'll be studying japanese and then, well, I'll try to find out what I want to do with my life...or at least I hope so!
2014 was really depressing under this point of view but I don't think it could get worse.....maybe  :°)
Anyway, my new year's eve party was awesome, I've been in Shibuya with some other italians, I've met most of them for the first time ever, they all were really nice :) 

We had okonomiyaki for dinner, it was delicious!


After dinner we went around Shibuya, it was just crazy, there were so many drunk people and most of them were foreigns. the most hilarious thing was japanese people who randomly wished us a happy new year and asked to take photos with us ahah

Here's my outfit 

 I can't take decent photos because I only have my phone with me so I'm sorry.
I've pretty much only took photos of food tho :°D 


Oh, I also went to fernopaa to buy a bag and I took a selfie with the salesgirl, she was so nice :°)


School's gonna start on the 7th so I still have time to enjoy Tokyo a little bit even though I still have to adjust some things in my apartment, I'm living alone for the first time ever so I don't really know how to manage an apartment. In fact I've already made an egg literally explode lol

so uhm, that's all I guess
bye bye ;)

2 commenti:

  1. wow 2015 looks great for you! You look lovely in your dress! I'll be moving out next year so I'll be the same XD
    http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is an adorable post! Happy New Year! And best wishes for things to be much better this year. ^__^
    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    RispondiElimina