04/11/13

Lucca comics and games 2013

So, yesterday I came back from Luca comics and games which is the largest convention in Italy.
This year I went there with Federica and Grazia and we rented a flat for 4 days C:  The flat was really nice and we even had a small terrace, the view from there was awesome!



However, this year Lucca was reaaaally crowded, I mean, from the second day you couldn't already walk among the streets, it was awful! I guess it is time to change something in the organization because there is literally no space anymore.


Btw, on the 1st day I cosplayed  Hatsune Miku   madness of duke Venomania ver. but it looks like a lot of people didn't recognise me, I wonder why ahah
I met a lot of people I can't always meet too! C:
Like the super duper cute Mei  ;AA;


The second day we held the 1st  national fashion walk! I must say that it didn't went like we expected to because the meeting place was too crowded and not so many people took part in it, it was quite disapponting tbh





Grazia,Nicole, ( a girl I met for the 1st time in Lucca who is really nice C:) and I  wore full glavil outfits!
On the 3rd day Grazia, Federica and I cosplayed  Nobara, Ririchiyo and Karuta from InuxBoku! We were supposed to have a photoshoot but stuffs happened so we didn't do it....at least some nice photographers took us a lot of pics! I'm looking forward to see them!In the meanwhile here you are some stupid pics I took with my phone ahah




On that evening we also went to see Cristina D' Avena concert (she sings almost all the anime main  themes in Italy)
It was so nostalgic because she sang all the old themes! Grazia went completely crazy ahaha
After her there were 2 japanese bands which I had  no clue of who they were, really  xD


Yeah, he's playing the guitar  with a drill........


Some random photos  <:

 She was too cute!





I spent 4 nice days,Lucca comics is always a lot of fun after all C:


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento