30/09/13

4th Harajuku fashion walk in Pescara!

On Saturday  we held the 4th Harajuku fashion walk in Pescara! It was super duper hot that my make up was about to melt but it was much fun anyway!  I was late because of school but when I got to the meeting place there were more people than I expected! I also met new people,it was nice C:
The itinerary was the same as the previous walks, we didn't walk that much above all because we spent a lot of time taking photos. This time Andrea took beautiful photos of us! I really like them all!




More pics will be uploaded here in the next few days C:

Meanwhile, that's my outfit and creepy face (/•ิ_•ิ)/





Also some (almost) stupid pics I took wuth my phone  :°DD




It was a really nice day, I can't wait for the next one C: 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento